All United Methodists in the Connecticut District are invited to our 2019 District Resource Days!
Workshops, fellowship and more! All are invited to our Connecticut District Resource Days. Watch for information on pre-registration. This event is sponsored by the Connecticut District Council on Ministries.
There is no pre-registration available for this event. Doors will open at 8:30 am on the day of the event for registration.
Workshops Offered in North Canton and New Fairfield
- SPR 101: Led by Rev. Dr. Alpher Sylvester
- Rebuild Puerto Rico: Led by Ms. Jill Wilson, Prospect UMC (New Life) and Rev. Tom Vencuss, NYAC Coordinator of Mission Ministry (North Canton)
- Global Ministries: Led by Rev. Wendy Vencuss, NYAC Abundant Health Coordinator. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trustees: Led by Rev. Dr. Alpher Sylvester, CT District Superintendent
- Church Finances: Led by Mr. Ross Williams, Chief Financial Officer for the New York Annual Conference (North Canton) and Rev. Martha Epstein, Clinton UMC (New Life)
- Stewardship – What It Is and What It Is Not: Led by Mr. Joe Andreana, Deputy Executive Director, Frontier Foundation
Workshop Offered Only at New Life in New Fairfield
- Prayer Workshop: Led by Rev. Chris Yount, New Life UMC, New Fairfield
- The Changing Face of Youth and Student Ministries: Led by Rev. Herron Gaston, Summerfield UMC
Click here for more information about available workshops.
Click here for an event flyer.
More information regarding carpooling will be available shortly.
Reminder: there is a second Resource Day on Sunday, January 27 from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm at the New Life Community Church United Methodist in New Fairfield. Doors open at 1:30 pm for registration.
Questions? Contact Maggie Carr, Chair, District Council on Ministries at email@example.com or 203.284.8278.