Leadership is the key to successful ministry. The Connecticut District is offering four webinars to help you build solid committees.
Who Should Attend …
- SPRC Chairs & Members
- Trustees Chairs & Members
- Nomination Members
- Finance Chairs & Members
- Lay Leaders
Learn more about …
- The function of the specific committee
- The “do’s and don’ts”
- How to recruit new members
- And much more helpful information
- SPRC: Presented by Rev. Alpher Sylvester, CT District Superintendent – Thursday, February 18 from 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Trustee’s: Presented by Rev. Angela Redman, Pastor, New Rochelle UMC – Thursday, February 25 from 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Nominations & Lay Leadership: Presented by Rev. Tim Riss, NY/CT District Superintendent – Thursday, March 4 from11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Finance: Presented by Ross Williams, NYAC CFO – Thursday, March 11 from 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
Take your church leadership to the next level!
To Register simply go to: https://ny-reg.brtapp.com/2021CTDistrictResourceDays
** Please note these webinars will be recorded for future viewing. **
Click here for an event flyer.
Questions? Contact 914.615.2227