A great morning to hear about ways to age safely in our homes and what options are available if that may not be an option anymore.
Who should attend?
- Have questions about what kinds of care options are available to you or loved ones?
- Love your home and want to know how to stay there as long as possible?
- Want to learn about best practices to make your home safer as you age?
- Want to pick up some ideas on ways to make your home work for you as you age?
- Got questions about these topics or maybe even some other questions about programs, equipment and planning materials available to help people think smarter about their own, or loved ones’ living conditions?
If you answered yes to any of these, you SHOULD attend – planning and preparation put you ahead of the game. And even if you aren’t immediately considering any of this, then you still might want to come, because chances are you might know people going through some of these life stage challenges. We have 3 wonderful speakers lined up who have seen it all. Not only will they be speaking, but they will also be available to answer questions from the audience!
9:30 am – 10:00 am – Coffee and Snacks
10:00 am – 11:00 am – Planning for Living Situations with Jordan Frey of CarePatrol
11:00 am – 12:00 pm – Aging Safely in Place with Colin Healy of Colin Healy Designs and Andrea Collins with Collins Medical
Pizza will be served at the end.
For more information and to register online, click here.
Contact: Brian Sherwood