The soil has been tilled and raised-bed structures are in place — we’re just getting started!! We’re very excited to get everyone together, especially our kids, to plant things and watch them grow! Since many hands make light work, we welcome your help in bringing our garden to life.
Donations of the following materials would be greatly appreciated and tremendously helpful:
- bags of nutrients/fertilizers – to add to and enrich the soil
- vegetable plants and pollinator plants – what is a garden without plantings?
- any tools you have on hand … old or new … we can use them!
- cardboard – ALL SET! We have what we need.
- volunteers – to help us get everything in place and to maintain the garden going forward
- monetary donations
- cash or check (made payable to UMC Monroe with “Church Garden” in the memo line) … drop your donation in the collection plate or mail it to the church — please just make sure it is clearly marked for the Church Garden OR
- click here to donate online
If have any questions or if you’d like to participate or make a donation to our garden, please contact me Kelley Keane-McAlexander.