Online giving is now available at UMC Monroe!
Through the use of Realm® we are introducing a secure method for accepting pledges and donations from our church members and visitors online.
Realm’s eGiving allows you to make pledges and manage your contributions to the pledge amount, and you can even make one-time donations to special causes, such as Easter and Christmas. One-time or recurring gifts can be set up using Credit/Debit Cards,* ACH/eChecks* (direct from your checking) and even Text Messages.** All gifts made online immediately show up in your giving history, along with any other online, text, or off-line contributions. You can change the timing or the amount of your gift at any time.
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2 Corinthians 9:6-7)
Reasons to consider making your donations online:
• No need to write checks or bring cash to church.
• Peace-of-mind knowing that the church is receiving your contribution even if you are unable to attend.
• All contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement with the date of settlement.
• All contributions are matched to your account in our Realm software.
• More secure than checks.
If you received an email invitation and created your password, you’re ready to get started with your online giving! If you’re a church member and you haven’t yet received an invitation email, please contact Rose Aiello. For our visitors and guests, no profile is needed for you to make a donation — click here.
And if you’re not quite ready to “go online” you can continue to make pledges and donations via check, cash or your own personal banking online.
* There is a 3% processing fee for credit card contributions and a 1.75% fee for ACH contributions. Individuals can choose to offset these fees by checking the box.
** To make a donation via text, Text “UMCMonroe” to “73256” — any amount can be inputted and the funds are listed by clicking on the down arrow to the right. The same processing fees apply (3% for credit cards and 1.75% for ACH contributions). Individuals can choose to offset these fees by checking the box.